-
March 10th, 2003, 09:31 AM
#1
Inactive Member
i've seen that you're looking for this series too, i don't know if this information is right, but i found different pages about it saying that this isn't voluminized yet.
there are 3 stories
- snow white (hty 1999)
- little red riding hood (hty 1999)
- sleeping beauty (hty 2001)
a full collection of these were printed in "hana to yume, july 2002" - does anybody know if there's a chance to get a copy of this issue somewhere? if so let me know, please ^^
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ March 10, 2003 05:34 AM: Message edited by: Kasai ]</font>
-
March 10th, 2003, 01:00 PM
#2
Inactive Member
The best places I know of to get back issues of Hana to Yume are a little unpredictable because (obviously) since they're used-stuff stores, they depend on what other people sell.
But keep an eye on 'em since the stock constantly changes! ^_^
Check out www.jpqueen.com and auctions.yahoo.co.jp -- if I get time later, I'll see if I can tailor a Yahoo Japan auction search to Hana to Yume 2002 on a computer which actually lets me type Japanese and come back and post it here... ^^;;;
-
March 10th, 2003, 01:46 PM
#3
Inactive Member
oh, i tried by myself but i don't think i'll be able to bid on this.. i can't even read most of it and don't have a credit card nor paypal (because this requires a credit card too -.-") to pay for it :/
http://search.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/search?sb=desc&desc=%B2%D6%A4%C8%A4% E6%A4%E1+2002&alocale=0jp&acc=jp
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ March 10, 2003 09:47 AM: Message edited by: Kasai ]</font>
-
March 10th, 2003, 03:17 PM
#4
Inactive Member
That's what Cel ga atsume is for -- www.celga.com -- they re-bid on things for people, and you can send them a money order. ^_^
I looked through your list and I believe this auction has the July issue in it (Hana to Yume's numbering puzzles me sometimes ^^; [img]wink.gif[/img] :
http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e23003419
(600 yen/about $5 for 6 phonebook-size manga, which even with shipping is pretty reasonable! ^_^)
Anyway, if you decide to go for it, good luck!
Edit: by the way, I'm guessing that either #16 or #18 would be July's Hana to Yume because they come out every two weeks and that would make those a little past the halfway point in a year... although I'd imagine you probably want a little more definite assurance than that. ^^;;; That's the best I can do with the information provided in the auction description, though -- sorry! ^^;;;
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ March 10, 2003 11:21 AM: Message edited by: Risu-chan ]</font>
-
March 10th, 2003, 03:55 PM
#5
Inactive Member
uh.. that's kinda confusing, all the fees and stuff, i think i'll wait for a ribbon and let my local dealer import it, or i'll have a look at jpqueen, but thanks anyway
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks